This is for players currently on a SUSC Club Team OR players that are ready to graduate from the Rec League (U5 – U11) and be placed on an SUSC Club Team. All Individual players that are U13-U19 are welcome to register.
This is intended for kids already on a SUSC club team. If your child is an experienced player but new to SUSC, please reach out to Adam Manning, AManning@CrownSportsCenter.com. Players will need a ball, shin guards, cleats, black soccer socks and black shorts. These are available for purchase at Crown. A Jersey is included.
Please be sure to review both of our individual offerings to see which one suits your child best! If you have any questions or concerns regarding our individual registration, please email Sports@crownsportcenter.com!
Program details: OPEN/CLUB
Please register here if you are an experienced player ages 7-15
Registration OPEN: Feb 7th
Registration CLOSE: March 9th
- Program start and end date:
- Start: March 26th
- End: May 21st
- Scheduling Info
- Games on Sundays – 8 Game Schedule
- 1 Practice Per Week (TBA)
- Registration Fees:
- Early bird registration fee and deadline: $125 (Feb 16)
- Regular registration fee and deadline: $140 (March 9)
- Club Age Groups:
- U5: Players born in 2018 or 2019
- U7:Players born in 2016 or 2017
- U9: Players born in 2014 or 2015
- U11: Players born in 2012 or 2013
- U13: Players born in 2010 or 2011
- U15: Players born in 2008 or 2009
- Level of Play:
- Intermediate to Advanced
- What’s Included?
- You will get a jersey at your first game
- Please provide your own sports, long socks and shin guards
- Teams will be coaches and lead by our volunteer staff