Our recreational soccer program is for kids 3-10 years old.
Small team sizes and small sided play create the best opportunity for your child to learn the game of soccer This is a fun league intended to introduce kids to soccer and to provide a less competitive soccer environment.
Kids register individually and are evenly distributed to create the best-rounded league possible.
Please be sure to review both of our individual offerings to see which one suits your child best! If you have any questions or concerns regarding our individual registration, please email Sports@crownsportcenter.com!
Program details: REC
Please register here if you are a beginner ages 3-10
Registration OPEN: Feb 7th
Registration CLOSE: March 9th
- Program start and end date:
- Start: March 26th
- End: May 21st
- Scheduling Info
- Games on Sundays – 8 Game Schedule
- 1 Practice Per Week (TBA)
- Registration Fees:
- Early bird registration fee and deadline: $100 (Feb 16)
- Regular registration fee and deadline: $125 (March 9)
- Late registration fee and deadline: $140 (After March 9)
- Rec Age Groups:
- Level of Play:
- What’s Included?
- You will get a jersey at your first game
- Please provide your own sports, long socks and shin guards
- Game Structure:
- U5 plays 3v3 or 4v4
- U7 plays 7v7
- U9 plays 7v7
- Teams will be coaches and lead by our volunteer staff