Looking to rent a field or space at Crown? You have come to the right place!
Follow the below instructions to request a field rental.
- All rental requests take place online. Please use the below reservation request system to reserve your field.
- Rental rates vary based on the field type, day of the week, etc. This information is listed in our reservation system.
- A $25 deposit is required to be paid via credit card to hold your booking. If the reservation is canceled 24 hours before the reservation, the fee will be refunded, otherwise the deposit is non-refundable. There is an ADDITIONAL NO-SHOW fee of $25 that will be charged to the card on file for a no-show.
- The rental balance must be paid prior to the reservation. This can be done online through DaySmart, or by paying via cash, check or credit card on the day of your rental. Failure to pay your total balance will result in future rentals being suspended.
- Reservations must be made 48 hours in advance of the rental.
Multiple reservations/ongoing practice, etc:
- For multiple reservations such as seasonal practice or recurring group training, please contact email@example.com
- We require a credit card on file and 50% of the total reservation balance to be paid upfront (can be by check). Prior to the final reservation/booking, we will charge the credit card on file for the balance if it is not paid. This balance may be paid by check prior to the last reservation.
Instructions to rent a field (not a batting cage):
- Use the below button to begin the rental process in DaySmart
- Select the type of reservation you’d like, and enter in the date range that you are interested in reserving a field.
- Click SEARCH
- Choose the field/batting cage you are interested in reserving and available dates will appear as HALF HOUR increments. Please choose the number of half hour increments you wish to reserve.
- Scroll down to complete the booking summary request.
- A Crown staff member will reach out to confirm your reservation and take your deposit.
- Go this this link and choose to purchase a membership or book the cage for 30 minutes.
- NOTE: Batting Cage Rentals are managed in our new membership technology platform “TeamUp”, not DaySmart.