East (1st) & West (2nd) Divisions will be formed from Team Applications. The Crown League Committee will split the teams into divisions based on ability level, past performance and information requested on the Registration Application. Please be thorough and transparent when answering questions about your team during online registration.
Please register here if you would like to enter a U7 – U19 Team into our Spring Youth Open League. East (1st) & West (2nd) Divisions will be formed from Team Applications
- Program start and end date:
- Start: March 26th
- End: May 21st
- Games on Sundays with optional Saturdays. – 8 Game Schedule
Registration OPEN: Feb 7th
Registration CLOSE: March 9th
- Registration Fees:
- 7v7 (U7 & U9 Age Groups): $870 (Includes All Ref Fees)
- 9v9 (U11 & U13 Age Groups $1,030 (Includes All Ref Fees)
- 11v11 (U15, U17, U19 Age Groups: $$1,310 (Includes All Ref Fees)
- Age groups:
- U7: Players born in 2016 or 2017
- U9: Players born in 2014 or 2015
- U11: Players born in 2012 or 2013
- U13: Players born in 2010 or 2011
- U15: Players born in 2008 or 2009
- U17: Players born in 2006 or 2007
- Important Scheduling Info
- Coaching & Scheduling Meetings by Division: A Representative of your team must be present and supplied with preferred days and times of games, along with days your teams can not play. The Representative will create the schedule for the team’s first 7 game schedule at the meeting. NOTE: We will no longer play one game before splitting into divisions and releasing the rest of the schedule. The goal is to have the first 7 games released 7-10 days before the season begins.
- U7 Teams: Wednesday, March 15” 5:30-6:30pm
- U9 Teams: Wednesday, March 15” 6:30-7:30 pm
- U11 Teams: Wednesday, March 15” 7:30-8:30pm
- U13 Teams: Thursday, March 16” 5:30-6:30pm
- U15 Teams: Thursday March 16” 6:30-7:30pm
- U17 Teams: Thursday March 16” 7:30-8:30pm
- U19 Teams: Thursday March 16” 7:30-8:30pm
- Games will be played primarily on Sundays. Saturday time slots may be made available if needed.
- League finals or playoffs will be played the final week of the season and decide the final standings for the League. Finale and Playoff structure will depend on the number of teams in each division and will be at the discretion of the League Director.
- FINALE EXAMPLE: 1st Place will play 2nd Place for the Division Championship. 3rd Place will play 4th Place to decide 3rd Place in the league, etc. Finale Game Slots will be decided before the season begins. Your team may not know the time they will play their Finale until after all 7th games are played within their division.
- PLAYOFF EXAMPLE: 4th Place plays 1st Place & 2nd Place plays 3rd Place in semifinal games. The winners play for the championship.
Important Rules and Policies
- Max Roster: 18 Players
- A request can be submitted to the League Committee if you would like to add a player to your roster after the season begins. Teams must receive an electronic confirmation to add a player after the season begins.
- A Maximum of two coaches will be allowed on the bench during games.
- All Players must have a DaySmart Account and sign the Crown Sports Center waiver.
- All Teams must have players rostered in our DaySmart system before the first game. We can assist with that process if all of your players have a DaySmart Account.
- Player rosters may be checked before each game. If it is found that you have an un-rostered or ineligible player due to age on your bench or playing in a game, the following actions may be taken:
- 1st Offense: Coach: 1 Week Facility Suspension & Forfeit of Game(s)
- 2nd Offense: Coach: 2 Week Facility Suspension | Club: $100 Fine
- 3rd Offense: Coach: 1-Year Facility Suspension